My Favorite Outfits of 2012 (All with items currently for sale 30 bucks and under! NOW on 8-vintage.com!)
So not that I am some great fashion maven but looking back on 2012, I had some pretty epic outfits, if I do say so myself :-)
Thought I’d share my top 5, all which contain items currently for sale in our shop:
1) Vintage Escada Pants. Brighten up your winter wardrobe by purchasing them HERE, only $25.00
2) Reconstructed Feather Dress. As seen in the innagural issue of Neon V Magazine! only $25.00 bucks and an awesome transitional piece into spring. Purchase HERE
3) Reconstructed Black Lace Dress. Also made its debut in Neon V Magazine, this innagural ball worth gown is sure to turn heads. And at only $30.00 its a steal! Get it HERE.
4) Versace Silk Pants. These tote the line between retro and vintage but they are still fab! $25.00 purchase HERE.
5) Vintage Silk Brocade Blazer. This little number was featured in the Washingtonian’s shop around blog and is a awesome addition to any wardrobe. $15.00. Purchase HERE
Hope everyone has a fantastic NEW YEARS!!!!! Cheers!